My minimalist gear set-up

I opted a while ago for a light, portable and minimalistic set-up, which frees up space without compromising on quality of recording. In this way my mind stay focused on the song, and I can translate quickly and effectively my ideas into a final piece. 



Below you can find a list of my essential tools:


 - MBA 13" running Logic Pro X
 - Apogee One as audio interface
 - PreSonus Eris 4.5
 - Stratocaster Standard
 - Alesis Q49 Midi Keyboard Controller
 - MXL 990 Condenser Microphone



I recorded many tracks using this set-up, and I have always been very pleased. You are more than welcome to have a listen to some finished tracks of my instrumental album Forbidden Latitudes:












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. free music

    ReplyDelete
  2. With just a few strands of Jute rope and a glue gun you can transform an old dish or vase into a rustic piece that is perfect for a beach-side home.
    Like painting a wall with an accent, painting kitchen cabinets can instantly provide an of your most utilized areas in your home with new life. Pick a shade and pick up a brush.
    https://neonsignsuk.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete